Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
Head of School
Cornerstone Montessori School and Cornerstone Montessori Elementary School seek a dynamic leader to support our unique school community. We are a vibrant, authentic, urban Montessori school committed to serving a socio-economically diverse community of children and families in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Supported by a partnership between Cornerstone Montessori Elementary School, a new public charter school, and the Montessori Center of Minnesota, we offer:
• A supportive, inspiring, collaborative environment
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development
• An engaged parent community
• An experienced administrative team
• A state-of-the-art facility housing the Montessori Center of Minnesota, Cornerstone Montessori School, Cornerstone Montessori Elementary School and the International Montessori Museum
We are seeking a Head of School with the following qualifications/skills:
• AMI diploma (Elementary preferred)
• Teaching experience (at least 3-5 years)
• Invested in working with a diverse community
• Sound fiscal management skills
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Capacity for creative and strategic thinking
Minnesota and the diverse Twin Cities of Minneapolis-St. Paul offer a thriving arts and cultural community, expansive walking and bike paths, a plethora of parks and lakes, and recreational opportunities for every season.
Email a letter of interest and resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
www.mtcm.org and www.cornerstone-elementary.org